Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Laptop (& Test)

This is kinda a test post. I got a laptop yesterday, so I’m still configuring it and getting it all figured out. I’ve never used Windows 7 before, so it’s kind of confusing at first. But I think I’m getting the hang of it. :)   Anyhow, I’m testing out this Windows Live Writer thingy.. it’s supposed to publish this to my blog – so we’ll see how it works!

 

I babysat Mckayla again Tuesday, and that kept me busy most of the day. ;) I *thought* I was supposed to babysit her again today or tomorrow, but I’m not sure. I reckon we’ll see. :)

 

Okay. TEST! =D

5 comments:

Noah said...

Lacy,

What king of computer did you get? What did you do with your old one or do you still have it?

In Christ,
Noah

Jessica Rebekah said...

lol! My laptop also runs on Windows 7. Actually, I've always only used Windows. =P It's the main system used here. I'm sure you'll get used to it though. =)

I've also got Windows Live Writer though I've only used it once. LOL
I need to experiment more with it. =D

Lacy said...

Jess,
I never even knew Windows 7 existed. =P I'd seen Vista, (and to me this looks pretty similar to Vista) but I'd never seen 7 before. I was used to Ubuntu Linux. =P

Windows Live Writer is kind of neat!!

Noah,
It's a Sony VAIO. Are you talking about the old laptop or my old desktop computer system??

Noah said...

Lacy,

I was talking about the old desktop computer!

Lacy said...

Ahh, okay. =) As you probably noticed when ya'll were here, it's still there! I mainly use it for storing every thing on (pictures, videos, etc) and doing my photo editing on.