Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tag

This is a tag I found on Jessica’s blog… so I thought I’d do it too. :D

 

1. High heels or boots? Boots – Well, since I really don’t like high heels, I reckon I’ll have to go for boots!
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7 AM.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theatre? Jeepers… I don’t think my memory goes back THAT far! Really though, I can’t remember!
4. What is your maiden name? Self :P
5. What is your favourite TV show? I don’t watch TV (we don’t have it), but I used to like Redwall when I was smaller. :)

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Chocolate milk. (The chocolate stuff is supposed to have vitamins in it though….)
7. What is your middle name? Rebekah!
8. What food do you dislike? Oh, cooked vegetables, mashed potatoes, meatloaf, chilli, (what else can I think of?? hmm) potpies! (ewww) I’m sure there’s more… just can’t think of them right now.
9. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Well, I’ve got a lot of different songs I like listening to that aren’t part of one CD. lol
10. What characteristic do you despise? Not being truthful.
11. Favourite clothing? T-shirts and skirts (and culottes), I guess.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? I like going to my grandparents in West Virginia – when I do get to go for a vacation!
13. Are you an organized person? Welll… normally. The only things I can’t seem to keep organized are my computer desk and my closet!
14. Where would you retire to? Hmmm? Retire from what? :P
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My last one. I turned 17!!
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? I haven’t thought that far.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Don’t ask me… I’m not good with these type of questions. :P lol
19. When is your birthday? March 4th

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends. I don’t like *getting* up in the morning, but once I’m UP I like it. And, I get tired quickly most nights so I go to bed around 10-10:30. I’d say morning.
21. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 to 8, depending on the make of the shoe.
22. Do you own any animals? But of course! Chickens, guinea birds, 2 goats, a cow and calf, a collie dog, and a tomcat. Enough to keep me plenty busy!

23. Any news you'd like to share? We named the calf Zeb – short for Zebulon.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? An Indian. :P
25. What is your favourite flower? I don’t really have a favorite.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The end of the month. Gran & Pap are supposed to come down sometime. :D
28. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Blue… preferably steel blue (look it up in GIMP, it’ll show you what color that is.)

29. How is the weather right now? Warm, but the nights are beginning to get chilly.
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Either Mom or Dad.. can’t remember which right now.

31. Favourite drink? Water and Fuze!
32. Favourite restaurant? Does Home count?
33. Hair colour? Brown.
34. What was your favourite toy as a child? My chicken Dove. :P And a couple of stuffed horses….
35. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? I like Spring.
36. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
37. Coffee or tea? Both, but I drink coffee more often.
38. Wish you were still young? Well… I thought I was still only 17 years young. :P
39. Do you want to get married? No, not really.
40. When was the last time you cried? Ijay oday otnay eallyray ememberray. ;)
41. What is under your bed? A psaltery, a small white fold up desk, and probably a travel bag.
42. What did you do last night? I went to bed. LOL!!
43. What are you afraid of? If you hear any loud high-pitched noise from me anytime soon, it’s probably because I came face-to-face with a longleg. Don’t ask me why I’m scared of them, but they just freak me out. lol I would’ve thought I’d of gotten over it by now, but I guess not! :P
44. Salty or sweet? Salty… and sweet… I guess both!

45. Best quality you have? Loving Jehovah and being a Christian!
46. How many years at your current job? Oh, about 17 years. ;)
47. Favourite day of the week? They’re mostly all the same to me, so it’d be a difficult choice.
48. Favorite movie? Well, I guess Little House on the Prairie is *technically* a TV show, but I consider them more like movies. Anyhow, they’re my favorites. :D

1 comment:

The Sweetest Things said...

interesting things to know.
glad to see you moved to blogger
looking good