Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Country Farmgirl

Howdy there everyone. :) Since I made a post on AGM redirecting all my blog readers to here, I figured I might as well make a post here too. I have made this blog my official “one-and-only” posting blog now (besides TWF, of course)! Also I renamed it to A Country Farmgirl. I had been having some problems with WordPress on my old blog, so I just decided to move to blogger to blog, anyhow.

 

I DON’T like Blogger as much as WordPress, but maybe ya’ll can help me like it a bit better. :D Sooo, welcome to my new blog, A Country Farmgirl!!

4 comments:

Jang said...

Good morning. Lacy
(south of korea time is early morning)
Do you remember me? I wrote your old site. and interesting.

Why do you make now blog?
I seem this blog better then fanily site.

Anyway, Have a good time and blesse The LOAD

mamajuliana said...

Welcome to blogger! I have been reading your other blog for quite a while.
I do have a question for you, and I hope you don't think that I am being too nosy. I noticed that you no longer wear a headcovering in some of your pictures. Do you no longer wear one full time?

Just wondering, I apologize if my question is too personal.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I could not find your blog. When I typed it in it said "Blog not found"

Enjoy your new blog!!!!!

Jang said...

Hi.

Why don't you reply, are you so much busy?
But, i will be able to waiting your reply.

"And without faithit is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Thank you