Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Treed Cat & Gran and Pap

Gran and Pap came down yesterday. They only stayed overnight this time, but hopefully they’ll be able to get back down soon and spend a couple more days down here! :D They left early this afternoon so as to get home early. I really enjoyed getting to see them again! I haven’t got to see them for quite some time. Oh, we did manage to get some pictures of them before they left (and me with ‘em! – credits for that picture goes to Mom).

 

IMG_3987  IMG_3983 (copy)_1024

 

Those two are the best! I love them! :D <3

When Mom and I went down to put Gracie in the front yard, I heard Gabriel barking down by the lower pond… so I whistled him to come up with us, and he ran up the path, then turned around and looked back down in the woods again. So I asked him “What is it, Gabriel?” When I asked him that, he took off back down the path barking, wanting to show me what it was. So I took off after him. I got down at the bottom of the path and looked over at the tree that he was circling… looking up, I saw this

IMG_3974

This is one cat I’ve not seen around here before. Dad says he’s seen it a time or two though. It was WAY up that tree, and it certainly wasn’t going to come down with Gabriel circling and barking around the bottom of it! I’d say I’m attracting cats by leaving those bowls of milk down in the barnyard (for Sunny and the chickens)! He was a pretty cat!  I went down later to check on him, and he had already come down and was gone. Hope he doesn’t make the same mistake of coming around with Gabe out again… or he’ll surely get treed again! :D

4 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Hello, Lacy

I just received your email.

1. All the best with your move to Blogger. I have not used WordPress and so I cannot compare them in that sense. I know from commenting on both types of blogs that they both have bugs at times.;)

Blogger has been adding applications recently which are good, but Google/Blogger is difficult to get a hold of in regard to support.

I learned enough HTML code to customize my Bowman blog templates.

2. I also just recently uploaded Playlist for my satire and theology blog. So far it works well. But the song/piece selection is limited.

3. A cool looking cat.

Dr. Russ Murray:)

Unknown said...

Love the photos, Lacy! Your grandparents are beautiful. Hope you have a blessed evening!

Starlie said...

Hi Lacy, I'm glad you've joined blogger! It sounds like you had a great time with your grandparents, and the cat picture is so funny!
~Starlie

Regan Family Farm said...

Thanks for visiting the farm, Lacy! Love your calf!
Mrs. Regan