Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Zebby’s Lead Training

I’ve been trying to practice lead/leash training Zeb every day, during morning milking and evening milking. He seems to do a whole lot better when Gracie isn’t around, because he seems to think his Momma is going to rescue him from my leash… lol. I started yesterday evening taking him out of the Run-in Pen (on the driveway side, not the barnyard) and he walks a lot better out there because it’s all new to him and he really wants to be able to explore it. He’s a real curious little fellow! So I’m using that curiosity to keep him moving. :D

IMG_3875

He’s been walking really good for me though! :) I’m using Hannah’s (new) goat halter for him, which seems to work for him really well right now.

 

Oh, Gran and Pap are supposed to be coming down this week. I think it’s on Wednesday (22nd), but I don’t think they’re supposed to be staying long this time. Probably just a day visit. ;-) Either way, I’m looking forward to seeing them again!

IMG_3901

~ My reflection in the water tank ~

2 comments:

Tarissa said...

Aw, Zebby is a cute little cow! Very adorable.

And hey! Neat picture of the water reflection. =D

Regina said...

Welcome to Blogspot Lacy! I used to have my blog on HomesteadBlogger but it changed and it was more complicated to use.
So I switched to this server. I hope you enjoy it.