Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Howdy!

Well, since I got myself a Gmail account/email I figured I might as well make a blog here as well. :) It might be kind of nice to have a private sort of blog where only your friends can read it, so you can actually post what you're thinking. :)

I wonder if there's any way to make these text smilies turn into real smilies on blogger.. it did it automatically in my WordPress blog. :P

I don't reckon I need to introduce myself.. lol. I'd say anybody I invite to read this blog probably already knows me. :D

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Hey Lacy! Thanks for inviting me! No, they won't activate :/ But maybe someday :D
Hope you are doing well and hope to see you soon!

Matthew

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog!!!!! I can not wait until I get to read what you write!!!!


Elisabeth

Noah said...

Thanks for the invitation!! I will enjoy reading your blog!!!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Howdy Lacy! :-D

Thanks again for inviting me to your blog. Love the look! :-D
Looking forward to more posts.

By the way there is a way for you to put smilies on blogger. My sister and I wrote a post about it on our blog. Here's the link if you want to have a look at it:
http://africansky-jr.blogspot.com/2010/05/putting-smileys-on-blogger_26.html

I hope the link works if not look under lables on our blog for "tutorial" or smilies".

Love
in Christ
~Jess

Lacy said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! =)

Jess, thanks for the link! It worked! That makes my posts look a bit better.. lol =D

~ Lacy