Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just a short update!

What to post about... what to post about? Hmmm, that's a tough question! :P


I was working on some more Scripture wallpapers this morning for Thy Word Forever, and I got about 3 new ones done, I believe. There's still a couple more requests to do, but I just hadn't had much time to make any new ones lately. I did this morning though, so that was good. :)
One of them that I did was Philippians 2:4-5, then the other ones were Philippians 3:14 and Psalm 27:1.

Yesterday I finally got to go to the Wood's house to see my friends, Elisabeth, Noah, and Matthew. :D That was really fun! I only took 5 pictures though... 3 dog pictures and 2 of a chicken. Hopefully next time I'll carry my camera around with me so I can take more photos! :D I did have a good time though!


That's one of my guinea males, Blackfeet. I call him Blackie for short. :) We named him that because he actually has black feet. :P

1 comment:

Noah said...

My geese get black feet but that is not there natural color! They just got into a mud puddle!!!